Tuesday, December 27, 2005




Finally, I can share my secret with all of you!
I'm still in awe & disbelief and the excitement I feel is overwhelming at times! Michelle Hammond called me last week and asked me to be on the Design Team for Polar Bear Press!!!!! Yipee!!!!! I know that this was such a difficult task for them to go through all those submissions because there are so many talented scrapbookers out there. I feel so honored to be a part of this group. Thanks Michelle & Jason (and Kristy! ;) ) Here's the DT list and the Honorable Mentions. CONGRATS to all of you!

I can see that 2006 is going to be very busy for me but I'm definitely up for the challenge! Bring it on! I can see some late nights in my future!

Thanks for letting me share my news with you. I'm so excited to get my package of PBP product and start scrapping away!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 PM

    CONGRATS, Cari!!! I'm soooooo excited for you, my friend!!! So VERY excited for you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01 AM

    This is sweet news girl! Great job! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete