Thursday, January 12, 2006

I've just been tagged by my friend Heather Thompson! Thanks girl! It's always fun to answer "most" of these questions!

Well, here I go!

Four jobs you have had in your life?
1. library helper
2. receptionist
3. church secretary
4. piano instructor

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. While You Were Sleeping
2. Princess Bride
3. Pridc & Prejudice
4. I can't think of another one right now.

Four places you've lived:
1. Agincourt, ON
2. Winnipeg, MB
3. Surrey, BC
4. Peterborough, ON

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. LOST
2. Survivor
3. CSI
4. Extreme Home Makeover

Four places you have vacationed:
1. Kenya, Africa
2. Mexico
3. Quito, South America
4. Florida

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Creative Xpress
2. STM
3. 2 Peas
4. Pick of the Patch

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. mandarin almond salad
3. toscana soup at Olive Garden
4. Chicken Hunan at Earls

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. someplace warm!
2. in bed (I'm tired!)
3. sitting on the couch with my hubby
4. Australia (no reason - just want to go there some day)

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. Kristin
2. Jennifer
3. Peg
4. Alissa

2 comments:

  1. Cari! I've missed you and so happy I found your blog!
    Great list.
    How have you been?

    Sara
    http://saramcmartin.typepad.com/saras_lounge/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:36 AM

    love your list cari :)
    and congrats on your box going to CHA, too exciting!!

    ReplyDelete