Thursday, February 09, 2006

I'm such a slacker!

Wow!!! I can't believe it's been so long since I last journaled here! Guess I was pretty busy!! (trying to finish stuff up for CHA). Oh ya!! That was why I haven't been around either!!! I had the opportunity to go to CHA!!! It was SO much fun! I had a blast but boy!! I was so overwhelmed with everything and I didn't even see most of the stuff there!! The new products out there are just incredible!!! I can't wait to play with the new BG, Chatterbox, WRMK lines, chipboards, etc., some new Provo Craft items, Heidi Swapp, Paper Salon, Crate Paper and, of course, Polar Bear Press papers and rub-ons!!! There's so many more products that I can't even think of them right now. My brain is still in overload!!
It was so much fun to meet friends that I've known for a long time now. That was the best part for me! Probably 'cause I'm not sure when I'll get to see all of you again!
Oh ya! I saw many "famous" scrappers too, like Ali Edwards, Donna Downey, Cathy Zielske (sp?), and even the popular Lisa Bearson (and I even got my picture taken with her).



She stopped by our booth, Polar Bear Press. It was so much fun! It's funny how we've made these average people, just like us, celebrities! Lisa was very down-to-earth and very likeable. She even gave Kristy her card & told her to call her up & they could do lunch sometime! How fun is that?

Here's some other pictures of CHA and Vegas.


This the Polar Bear Press Booth. It looked awesome!!



A fountain outside the Paris hotel. The fountain show (which was very cool) outisde of Ceasar's Palace! The awesome ceiling inside the Bolagio was incredible and very beautiful!

I've got a few more that I can post later on. But I need to go get dressed to take my kids out right now. I'm taking them to go & see Curious George. They're very excited because this is the VERY FIRST time at the movies!!! I'm rather excited too!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment