Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yucky day!

I have a pinched nerve in my neck.
Getting a headache from that.
It's poring rain outside and doesn't look like the sun is coming out for quite some time.
Kailyn gets out early today which means I've got to think of some interesting things to do for the kids this afternoon.
The boys are antsy and being quite loud (which is really helping my headache right now!).
I haven't been able to go running 'cause Tim is away right now.
Need to do some housecleaning (which I just love! LOL!)

Phew! Thanks for letting me shout that out! I feel like I'm going nuts today and this weather isn't helping.
Well, gotta run now. Have to go pick up Kailyn.

Hope the rest of you are having a better day! :)

1 comment:

  1. No worries for venting...I had one of those kinda days yesterday. BTW I REALLY like your new banner :).

    Hugs,
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete