Sunday, June 18, 2006

My "oops" layout!

I was given my June assignments for WRMK and told what paper collections to use, what size layouts to do , etc. So the other day I worked on a 12x12 layout. I was almost done and ready to put the finishing touches on it when I realized I used the wrong papers!! LOL!! I thought it was rather funny. I'm actually glad I used the wrong papers 'cause I really like how it turned out. Just thought that I'd share it here.
I got my box of WRMK product this past Friday!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! I need a new room to put all the stuff! LOL! I love it all and I'm having a wonderful time creating with it.

And by the way, Happy Father's Day Dad!!! I love you (and miss you). Wish we lived closer to celebrate these kinds of holidays and special occasions!

No comments:

Post a Comment