Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Ooooouch!!!!

I had an early morning date (6:25am) with Billy (Blanks) this morning. It was a lower body work-out for my legs, butt and abs. Oh my!!! My legs are just a wee bit sore today. But, I keep telling myself that it's a good thing and that it will get easier and hopefully I'll see improvements by the end of the summer ... I hope! LOL!
I've been working on my some cards today for CARDS call that is due tomorrow plus some other assignments that I need to get done by next week. I can't believe that June is almost over.

Kailyn had her last field trip today and they went to the Fire Station. She had a great time. She was very excited telling me about it on the way home from school. She was able to sit in the fire engine beside the driver with the "only" microphone headset. She was also the "helper" (meaning holding the doors open for everyone to walk through). I think I'm going to have to come up with some "helper" ideas here at home 'cause it seems like such a big deal at school. It's still hard to believe that she'll be done next week.

Well, I'm going to head to bed early tonight (Billy got me good today!) I may take tomorrow off - we'll see how I feel in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment