Monday, August 21, 2006

SHE LOVES IT!!!!!

I painted Kailyn's new room this past Saturday and she just loves her new room. I painted the walls a pale, pale pink and it's just perfect. She got a new duvet cover (from Ikea) and her room is definitely girlie, that's for sure. She could hardly wait for me to finish painting 'cause she was so ready to start decorating. (can't imagine where she got that from! LOL!)
It really is a pretty room and last night was her first night sleeping in it. I think she was a bit lonely for her brother though because she had a hard time going to sleep. I know she'll get used to it. There's lot of changes though - Kailyn with her own room and the boys are now sharing a room. What fun!
It was kind of cute at supper. She finished first and the rest of us were still eating. Well, she announced that she was going to go upstair to her room so that she could have some quiet time!!! I was killing myself laughing inside - how funny!!! "quiet time" - "So, all I needed to do was give you your own room my girl?" She also informed us that "no boys" were allowed in her room now either. Yep! It's starting already. Oh boy!

I'll try to post some pictures later. I took some yesterday but they weren't that great so I'll have to try again later.

2 comments:

  1. Cari! How stinkin' cute is that. I'm actually giggling here this morning, which is exactly what I needed!

    :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:41 AM

    how fun!
    I can't wait to see pic's!!!
    love the story...

    ReplyDelete