Wednesday, November 08, 2006

THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!

It seems it has come upon us again. Christmas is only 6 weeks away!!! Yikes!!! And boy! I think the christmas bug has bit people here already. Maybe it's because of the snow we've got. We had more last night. I was just outside shovelling the driveway with my boys (they were such a big help ... NOT!! LOL!) and then I took them for a sled ride. I think it's safe to say that I've got a few days worth of exercise done! Boy!! That was hard work. The snow is so heavy!! But they had fun and that's what matters!

I've started working on my calendars for my parents and inlaws. These are always time consuming -especially when I've got a bunch of other assignments to complete but they like them so much that I just have to make them for them.

Here's my November page (of Jayden). I've scrapped this picture a few times already but I just love it so much!! He's such a cutie (no bias there, eh?)


Plus I'm quite stressed today. Every year our church wants to have an adult choir. Now we don't have a huge church so it's not a big production like many are. And each year they ask me to lead the choir. Well, I really, really, didn't want to do it this year. Just got too much to do and kids to look after and driving here & there just keeps life busy enough. Anyways, I'm doing it.
The only problem is I still don't have the music!!!! That's what's really freaking me out!! I've listened to the CD a ton of times so I know how the pieces go but I don't have the actual sheet music yet. Another lady had ordered it & was waiting for it to arrive because she's doing some songs with the children from the book. So I'm really hoping that it arrives today!!
I guess I just need to learn to relax and take things as they come. One day at a time. One step at a time. At least we have the CD to listen to tonight.

Thanks to all of you who've been reading my blog lately. It's fun to see who's been "checking" me out!!! LOL! (not like my life is all that interesting or anything) but thanks for reading about little 'ol me!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can get your music soon! Which church do you attend? We attend Trinity Baptist here in Sherwood Park.

    Hopefully this Christmas season will slow down a bit for you. I am already feeling the crunch about getting all my DT projects finished for the next couple of months and I also wanted to finish quilting an advent calendar for my kids that I started a couple of years ago. Time is flying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:11 PM

    I'd love to see some snow, can ya send some over? LOL

    ReplyDelete