Wednesday, January 17, 2007

An older layout ...

... that I did for Creative Xpress last year. I'll be posting more & more of them within the next while because I just got a whole bunch back yesterday. It was so fun to go through all of my layouts & projects again. Some I'd even forgotten about. And some ... well ... I'd rather really not look at again! LOL!
This layout is about Ryan and how will play with his cars just about anywhere! I loved these pictures and how he didn't even notice that I was there snapping away.
I used the Cherish alphabet set by Sizzlits for the title letters.

This next little project is an address book that I did using Polar Bear Press new release from Memory Trends in the summer. The papers, ribbon, chipboard scalloped circle, and rub-on letters are all by PBP. I painted the scalloped circle and then inked the edges lightly. The chipboard covers are from Junkitz. This was so much fun to make.
I've got a few other little projects that I'll show you later on.
Hope everyone is staying safe with all this crazy weather that's happening everywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:17 AM

    I linked to your blog from another and I have to say...I love your work! Thanks for the inspiration! I'll have to check back again from time to time!

    ReplyDelete