Monday, February 05, 2007

New uploads this week

Just thought I'd pop on here to remind you that the designers on STM are loading up some amazing SEI layouts this week. Here's one of mine and you can check the rest of them out HERE. I love SEI and these papers were so fun, the colors are so rich and fabulous and SEI is alwasy so generous to us! Thanks SEI!

I'm still trying to get back into life after being at CHA. But man! I'm still feeling so tired. Hopefully I'll start to feel better soon.

I've been busy all day prepping my class kits for Saturday. It's taking quite a while to get things all ready though! I probably won't be doing something quite like this for a while and if so I'll make sure to make things a bit easier. But I'm really hoping that everyone will like their finished album. I'm very excited about teaching the class even though I'm very nervous too.

Well, that was my break. Off to get some supper for the family and then I teach piano lessons for a little bit. Then I'll be relaxing on the couch later on tonight, watching 24 and prepping some more for my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment