Friday, February 23, 2007

Yikes!

It's scary! I have waaaay too much ribbon! Honestly, it's ridiculous! The funny part of it is that I know I don't own half as much as some other people that I know!!
Anyways, I decided that I would try a new way to store my ribbons. I had them in these white boxes from Ikea but I need those boxes to store some other stuff now. So, I am in the process of winding all my ribbon onto the little cardboard bobbins and putting them in the embroidery floss boxes. I'll post a picture of it later. It's just taking me forever! Plus I need to get some more of the little boxes. Good thing they only cost $1.50!!
It feels good to get some things organzied too. I even went through my paper the other day. Boy! There was stuff in there that I have had for years and totally forgot about and will NEVER use.

Well, I've been busy working on my class projects for CSC4K and I've got 2 down and 2 to go. Just waiting on some product to arrive. I've been having a blast getting things ready! I'm so excited about this event.

I've also been working on my class for March for Urban Scrapbook. Here's a sneak peek. I'm using the gorgeous My Mind's Eye papers. They are just so pretty! I'm looking forward to teaching this class. It's quite simple so that's a good thing. It's always a bit nerve wracking because you second guess yourself and hope that what you made is ok and people will like it.

I'm also working on some other ideas that I hope to share with you soon as well. I'm going to be using the new Basic Grey Perhaps collection of papers. They are just beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment