Monday, April 02, 2007

Whoa!

Where has the time gone? I can't believe that March is over already!
We were away for Spring Break visiting family in BC and seeing my new neice! She's adorable, so small and tiny and just so sweet!
We had a wonderful time with family and the weather was fabulous. So much better than it is right now outside. We drove home through a number of little blizzards. The Coquihalla was awful!! (and I was actually quite nervous when we were driving that road) but I'm so thankful that we made it home safely.
Now getting back into the routine of daily life again. Loads of laundry to do today! Such fun! Tim took Kailyn to school already. Poor thing - she was so tired this morning she could hardly eat her breakfast. The boys are still sleeping which is good 'cause it was a late night.

Been checking my emails. Had a few nice surprises too. I won some contests! One was for the monthly challenge be Scenic Route. March was using the Monogram stickers. Click here to see my layout titled Seriouisly Girl. The other contest was at Create My Keepsake - Fancy Pants. Yeah!! Can't wait to see the goodies.

I also have another surprise but not sure if I can tell yet so I'll wait until I know for sure. Well, I should get going here. It's going to be a busy day.
I'll post pics later when I get them uploaded.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a great spring break!

    Huge congrats on the contests - you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete