Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Sorry!

I know, I know! It's been a while since I last posted. We've been away on vacation in BC visiting family. We had a great time with everyone but I must admit that it's always nice to be home again.
We got back late Saturday night and Sunday was rather a day of nothing really. We were living in a daze and very sleepy. I was busy doing loads & loads of laundry though. What fun!
Then yesterday some cleaning up and getting supper ready for some out-of-town friends. So it's been rather crazy around here the last few days.

Now, trying to settle back into the daily life & routine. Kailyn & Ryan are enjoying soccer camp this week at our church so I'm home alone with just one little one. I must admit that it's kind of nice. I'm looking forward to this new school year with just one at home in the mornings. I think JJ & I are going to have a lot of fun. And maybe I'll be able to get some cleaning done too! LOL!

Well, I should go & continue cleaning. Gotta pick up the kiddos soon too.
Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:07 PM

    Hmmm, no mention of MMM.........interesting! My money's on you! Nice to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete