Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm still here!

Really. I am. Just haven't been around all day.
I spent the entire day at school with Kailyn today. They had "Art Attack" and of course I'm going to be there helping if it has to do with art!!!

Anyways, the children had several different centers that they moved around to and at each center the made a different craft to fit into their nativity scenes. They were having a great time and they all did such a great job! (now the thing I'm worried about is where am I going to put this thing come January!!! LOL!)

I'm still working on my December Daily album I just haven't taken pictures. So, I'll try to do that tomorrow morning. It's going to be a crazy day for me tomorrow so I'll do my best to post.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment