Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's Spring!!!

Ok, well it isn't actually spring here ... yet. But it is spring for Canadian Scrapbooker magazine!!



The spring issue has hit the stands and bookstores already!!! (I just got mine in the mail today!!)And do you know why I'm so excited?? Yes, I'm still going to tell you whether you want to know or not! ;)


I'm excited because my very 1st article is in this issue!! Further more, this issue is just jammed backed full of goodness!!! I love it!! And I'm already eagerly waiting the summer issue now! They just keep getting better & better!!
And congrats to my friend Leica Forrest because she's got a wonderful article in there as well! She's so talented.



Now with the hint of spring we've had the last few days I really am ready for that snow to be gone. It is melting but slowly. I must say that it has been quite messy & slushy out there during the day though. So much for a clean van!



Tomorrow I'm teaching my frame class again. I'm looking forward to it. I always like to teach a second class of the same project because then I know how to go about things better, what order works better, and just how to explain things BETTER. It's going to be a full class too so that should be fun!

I've been busy thinking up & planning for some classes that I'll be teaching at Scrapbook Your Heart retreat in May! I'm so excited about this retreat because I just know that it's going to be an incredible time. I'm already looking forward to meeting so many wonderful women.

Well, I just finished off a layout and now I'm going to relax and call it a night in a little bit.
Have a great night!

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:45 PM

    Can't wait to see your article Cari, and the whole issue!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari, your article was really great. fun and inspiring. my favourite piece was your 1st year tin. looks like a really cute idea! thanks for the sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:01 AM

    Hey Cari! Great article and amazing work once again! You Rock!!!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:23 PM

    I would love to get my hands on the spring issue Cari! How exciting to have an article!
    Best wishes on your upcoming classes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:26 AM

    WTG Cari - I know your article will be fantastic.
    I just love the CS mag I just wish it was on sale in on more US on-line sores and even herein Iceland!!

    ReplyDelete