Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Thinking of CHA

Yes, it's true. I've gone to CHA the last few years and this year I'm not going. I'm kind of disappointed that I can't go but that's life. I will definitely miss not being able to see my scrapping friends - that's probably the best part ... aside from having a few moments to walk around the floor and check out all the new stuff.
Oh, and for those of you that don't know what CHA is - it's the Craft & Hobby show that's being held in Anaheim, CA. It's just HUGE! Seriously. I'm always completely overwhelmed at all the product that's there. I remember my 1st year I just came home burnt out because it was just too much for me to take in! Now, don't get me wrong I had a great time but it was overwhelming.

Anyways, ... on to all the new product!
Man! Have you been checking out some of the message boards and manufacturer's blogs? There's some pretty cool stuff coming out!! I can't wait to see some of it in real life.

I've been checking it all out because I'm in the process of planning my classes for Scrapbook Your Heart. I'm so excited about this retreat and meeting all the ladies that will be there. It's going to be a great weekend just to get away. I'm praying that the Lord will really bless our time together.

I picked up my class stuff today from Urban to start kitting for my Frame Class next week. I'm excited about it and hope everyone will be happy with their frames when they're finished. It's a great project!

Well, I should get going. We've got a sick household. Ryan stayed home from school today after not feeling good yesterday (even though he still went on his field trip). I think he was just so tired. He slept all day yesterday afternoon and today. All day! Hoping he'll sleep tonight.
And today Tim has been sick. Just aching all over and just not feeling good. I'm hoping that the rest of us don't get it. So, until next time ... have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope everyone gets better soon! Stay healthy my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah-I have been peeking at all the new stuff and my wallet is afraid- VERY afraid!

    ReplyDelete