Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

Well, I finally changed my banner. Not exactly what I wanted but it will do for now.

I finished one of my class projects for Scrapbook Your Heart retreat. You girls are going to have so much fun making this project. Classes will be posted next week sometime so make sure you check it out and sign up for what you want. I'm sure that the classes will fill up in no time because I've already seen some of the classes and they're fabulous!!! (if I do say so myself! ;))

I'm also working on ideas for classes at Urban Scrapbook. So keep your eyes posted HERE and HERE for more details. It's so exciting to see all the new stuff coming into the store. I can't wait to play with it all.

Here's a layout I did the other day about this old building that we saw while driving the golf cart when my hubby was golfing one weekend.
Well, I should get going - got errands to do and a house to clean up.
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Love that layout Cari! I love the different scalloped edge...very creative!

    ReplyDelete