Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I really need a cup!!

Yep!! I definitely could use a good cup of coffee right now. Or maybe I"ll make myself a latte. (although the last package of espresso I bought it nasty!!! Can't wait to finish it and get back to the Starbucks one! ;) I guess I won't go for the sale ones again. Lesson learned.

I did this layout for Urban. It was fun to use the new Scenic Route line. So springy & fresh.

I've been busy doing some assignments before the month's end. So much to finish up but I'm seeing the light.

And I just talked with Allison yesterday about some "stuff" for the Scrapbook Your Heart retreat! Oh boy!! I am getting super excited!!! We are going to have so much fun!!! It is going to be such a special-girls-away-weekend! I can't wait!!
I'm excited to get some product in the next few weeks for some classes that we'll be doing at the retreat. We have a very generous sponsor that has come on aboard!!! Thanks Upsy Daisy Designs!


I think that's it for now. Have a great day!

1 comment: