Monday, July 14, 2008

Great stuff!!!

This time of year is always fun because the new stuff comes out at CHA!!! I love looking at it & dreaming!!! ;)
Here's some of my favs so far!!


SCENIC ROUTE. Check out Layle's blog for all the amazing new stuff - love the new chipboard albums, chipboard shapes, alpha stickers - just love it!!
Surprise

Sonoma

Check out my friend, Kristy's blog to see the new WRMK stuff. Fabulous!! They've got some great new christmas paper too.

Some new yummy FANCY PANTS.

The Daily Grind
The Daily Grind: Kit

Happy Holidays
Happy Holidays: Kit

Pink Paislee
Vintage Moon




American Crafts - Flair
Oh and I'm sure there will be more!

Life here is crazy as we've started packing up things and living amongst boxes. I started packing up all of my scrappy stuff yesterday. Still have a ways to go though. But slowly it will get done.
And the best news (and answer to prayer) we sold our house last week!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. There is sooooo much awesome stuff coming out, hey?! I'm super excited!

    Good luck with the packing! Any news on the house yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man...gotta love that new SR stuff. Can't WAIT to get some of that!
    Kristy

    (SOrry...too lazy to log out of hubbys account and back into mine. LOL!)

    ReplyDelete