Monday, September 22, 2008

Getting used to things

Well, we're all adjusting to life here in BC quite nicely I think. We've been having a beautiful September so no complaints! In fact, today is another gorgeous & sunny day. The kids have just come home from school and enjoying a little snack. They are really doing well in school and I'm just so thankful for that.

I got my 1st DT package for Scrap Shotz last week. Lots of yummy goodies to play and I'm quite excited to start working on my projects. I just wish I had my photos ... the ones that are still boxed up and in storage. You'll have to make sure to check out the site on the 1st of October to see all the amazing projects that the DT has come up with.

I can't believe that Crop 4 Kids is this Friday!!!! I'm so excited to meet so many new scrappers and friends who I've been chatting with via email over the past few months. I'm looking forward to teaching my classes as well.

Well, the kids are getting restless. Time to play outside before making some supper.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the Crop 4 Kids! It will be nice to meet some of those online friends, hey?!
    Can't wait to see what you create with the SSZ kit!
    You're going to be moving in before you know it, hey?! Then you can finally get your scrap stuff out and get back in the swing of things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari,

    It's great to see you posting again. I was wondering how the move went and if the kids were settled in school. Enjoy your Crop 4 Kids on Friday. It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete