Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just a little something.

I was playing around with stuff last week and had fun creating this little bag to fill with goodies. 
I used:
  • Basic Grey paper
  • Prism cardstock
  • border punch
  • scalloped circle punch
  • tab punch
  • flower (Making Memories)
  • button (SEI)
  • ribbon (unknown)
I'm love how it turned out and I think I'm going to fill it up with some goodies to give to my mom & dad for Valentines Day this Saturday.
I can't believe that it's almost Valentines Day.  We don't do much anyways (I certainly don't expect flowers because they're 3 times the price at this time of year!) but the kids are home this year (because it's on a Saturday) so I'm planning on doing some fun stuff with them.  Making heart shaped foods, playing games, having a little "spa" time with Kailyn, going bowling, making our own pizza, etc.  Now hopefully we'll get all that accomplished! LOL! ;)

I'm teaching tonight at Clipper Street - a little clear album "Things We Love". It's a cute little album that I put a picture of each family member and then listed some of the things that they love. Lots of Prima stuff in here too!
Welll, I'm off to do some cleaning around here and tidying up. It always amazes me at how quickly this place can turn into a disaster zone!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment