Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks! ... and some layouts to share

Thanks so much everyone for the congrats (regarding my new DT gig!) I'm pretty excited about it and I'm looking forward to creating with all this wonderful product!

Right now I'm working on the June kit for Scrap Shotz ... well, right now I'm actually babysitting my niece and nephew along with my youngest. Busy household , that's for sure.
Anyways, the June kit is just so much fun!!!! Just lov'in it!

I'll have to be quick here 'cause the boys are wanting to go outside and ride their bikes for a bit.
But, I just wanted to share the layouts that I made with the May kit from Scrap Shotz.  We had the privilege of using the fabulous Pink Paislee "Fetching" collection. I had to make layouts for the kit insert this month.

So here they are.
"Thanks" card
"My Girl"
"The Boating Dudes"
"Autumn Delight"
"Already a Tween"
"That Mischievous Look"

Well, that's it for now.  I've got to get those boys outside before they wake up my niece!!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. congrats! I'm so excited to get to know you and be a part of BRD. love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cari I absolutley love the boating dudes layout, it is so graphic and the colors are perfect for boating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a whole lot of goodness! LOVING all of the amazing details.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love how you used the cb elements! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm LOVING all the blues in your projects. blue is always my favorite color, but i sometimes have a tough time incorporating it into my layouts... these are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nancy De Sousa10:21 AM

    Cari: Those are some great creations. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete