Monday, July 06, 2009

He's home soon and Merry Christmas!!

Well, my hubby went away a few days ago for his 25th year high school reunion!!  I know! 25 years!!  He just called before he boarded the plane and said that he had a wonderful time!  I'm anxious to see him - as the kids have been a handful these last few days.  The heat probably didn't help with my patience level either!!

I'm thrilled to be designing for Black River Designs and this month we had a theme of Christmas in July.  You'll have to be sure to check out the BRD blog as there's a ton of amazing projects being posted throughout the month. It's been hot here so thinking about the cooler weather was actually a welcome thought!

Here's some cards that I made last night.


Well, I need to finish up with supper now as the kids are getting antsy!

4 comments:

  1. yay for your dh coming home!

    beautiful projects, as always, cari. your work is just so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff Cari, man I love those papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the new creations you have pulled off. Always so fresh and original. Wish I lived closer to BC
    so I could take a couple of your classes!
    Makes me cherish the one that you designed for "Scrapbook Your Heart" at Camp Caroline even more.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those cute layouts. Love the colours, one so refreshing the other so warm. Love to see what you have been up to!

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete