Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Got Sketch #87

I was thrilled to be asked to contribute to the Got Sketch blog this month!!! I've always loved Valerie's sketches and this one was so much fun.

Supplies: I used October Afternoon papers, Core'dinations cardstock, Making Memories little letter stickers, American Crafts Thickers, Basic Grey rub-ons and a variety of buttons from my stash.

Another cooler day here so hoping to get some more work done. I was able to get most of the kids school's supplies yesterday. It's so nice to get that out of the way because it's always such a mad rush near the end of August when everyone else decides to do their shopping.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I was so happy to see your layout there! it's awesome! i love all the fun embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your take on the sketch cari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great sketch! I love the colors too they just pop right of the page.

    ReplyDelete