Friday, August 07, 2009

Such sweet pleasures

My youngest found some money the other day and was just so excited about it that I had to snap a photo of him and scrap it!! What else was I to do? I'm a scrapbooker!!!

JJ had found a quarter where Daddy had been sitting and was quite convinced that it was now his.  So I recorded the conversation  I had with him on this page.

Supplies: Core'dinations Vintage, Core Essentials, The Chocolate Box, American Crafts Thickers & brads, October Afternoon patterned paper, Fiskars border punch, Stampin' Up punches, EK Success corner rounded punches

It's amazing how quickly the weather can change around here. It's still nice but definitely on the cooler side compared to last week! Hoping to go to the beach later on today - maybe have supper there. We'll see.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment