Friday, September 11, 2009

4 days down!

Well, my little JJ has been to Kindergarten now for 4 days! He loved it! I'm so glad.  I admit my mornings are awfully quiet now.  No little one chattering away at me, making car noises, or asking me when we're going to pick up K&R.  At least not until after lunch. ;)

I've been busy kitting for my class at Clipper Street tomorrow. It's going to be fun!
And after I pick up Kailyn from school today we're having a b-day party for her with her friends.  We're going to a ceramic shop where the girls are going to paint some figures, eat some munchies & cake.  She was so excited this morning.  And it's a beautiful day today!!! I love it!

Before I close here today I'll leave you with a layout that I created for the Inspired Scrapbooker (and used it for my monthly DT work for Core'dinations).



3 comments:

  1. Your little school checklist accent is just so cute! Great layout, great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page - could just kick myself for not getting this embossing page when I ordered the other day but imagine I'll get another chance! Love what your did with the core'dinations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is awesome!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete