Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fun stuff!

Just got a package filled with some Imaginisce goodies!!! Oooh, I can't wait to play. (just waiting for that creative bug to come by - seems to have disappeared for a few days!). I always love receiving packages in the mail - it's like Christmas!!

I wanted to let my faithful readers know that I have a few kits left from "Let's Get Krafty" - a layout workshop that I taught a few weekends ago. I don't have many left so if you're interested please shoot me an email (cari_locken@yahoo.ca) and I'll give you more info.
Here's the class I'm talking about.


Well, that's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. i'm on the same boat as you -- trying to wait for a creative spark. buuuut the box of goodies is seriously calling my name! LOL.

    hugs,
    sarah.

    ReplyDelete