Thursday, November 05, 2009

Just saying ...

Supplies used: Bazzill Basics cardstock, Imaginisce patterned paper & pearls, scalloped oval & oval punches (EK Success), ribbon (Michaels), border punch (Fiskars), Stampin' Up journal stamp, "Hi" & butterfly stamps (Chatterbox)

Just thought I'd pop on to say "hi".

I was busy kitting the last 2 days and took a break from scrappy stuff today to look around & get some christmas shopping done. But I wasn't very successful. I always have great intentions to get it done early but I'm already feeling like it might not happen ... yet again. Oh well. At least I got a few ideas today and 1 thing purchased.

Only a week or so left until I teach at Scrapping Away retreat in Harrison Hot Springs and if you're going and are interested in taking any of my classes please make sure to email me soon as spots are almost full!! I'm very excited about these classes and I'm looking forward to teaching them.

Oh, and make sure to check my blog tomorrow for something exciting I'm going to share!!

1 comment: