Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

Well, this morning we got up, got the kids ready for school, took them to school and sat in their Remembrance Day assembly. My daughter's class was responsible for the assembly and they did a great job. Every one had to write a short paragraph of why they remember this day and read it aloud. I was so proud of my daughter because she had written her thoughts down so clearly and then read it so well. Yes, ... a proud mommy moment.

Just thought I'd share another layout that I did this past weekend.


Supplies used: Pink Paislee (patterned papers, chipboard alpha, chipboard elements, rub-ons, alpha stickers), Prima rhinestone swirls, Bazzill Basics cardstock, ribbon, EK Success butterfly punch, Fiskars border punch

Well, off to check on the coffee cake that I've got in the oven. Mmmm ... smells so yummy in my house right now. A perfect smell on a rainy & wet day outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment