Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A Chilly Morning!


You know it's cold when you see your breath outside! And that's what kind of day it is today! But, at least there's no rain today! I'm thankful for that. The sun is a very welcome thing right now ... even if it is a bit chilly.

Had a fun night last night as we watched a 5 minute little musical drama that my daughter was in. They performed a piece from High School Musical 2. I was very proud of her and it made me realize that I need to find a really good program for her 'cause this girl has got rhythm and just looks like she's having so much fun!
We also had a chance to hang out with my folks for supper (as they came to watch Kailyn as well). Thanks for the burgers M&D! ;)

I've been working on a few projects for Imaginisce and just wanted to share them with you.




Supplies used: Imaginisce (patterned papers, stamps, rub-ons, ribbons, chipboard), Cuttlebug embossing folders, Fiskars punches, Core'dinations cardstock

I'm just lovin' the blue & red combos (with some green). It seems so cheerful to me.
OH, and Imaginisce has posted 2 new collections on their site. You've got to check them out! They're fabulous!!

Plus, there's other exciting stuff on it's way and I'll share when we get the OK! ;)
Well, I'm off to get some housework done and other errands. Have a great day!

1 comment: