Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I doubt that I'll be around for the next few days as things here will be pretty busy. So I just wanted to wish everyone a Blessed Christmas season .

I love this time of year!! It's my favorite. The colored lights, the smells of delicious baked goods, the wrapped presents, etc (although I hate shopping right now so I'm thankful that I'm done!) I'm so excited to spend time with family and share with each other what's really important during this season. The birth of my Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ.

I'll leave you with a layout that I created for Core'dinations.


Supply list: Core'dinations cardstock (the embossed cardstock is Jenni Bowlin Core'), Jenni Bowlin (patterned paper and circle alpha stickers), Jillibean ribbon, Queen & Co. felt border & rhinestones, corner rounded punch (EK Success)

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Your little trees are so the CUTEST and I am madly in love with what you did with that cream colored, embossed Jenni Bowlin cardstock. What a great background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page Cari - Merry Christmas to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete