Friday, January 15, 2010

Boys and more new CHA stuff! (*warming -long post*)

Morning everyone!

Yesterday was like any other day really - except for the fact that it was my birthday. It was a nice relaxing day. I had a wonderful lunch with my hubby and JJ (after we picked him up from Kindergarten). Then I came home and did some re-organizing of my scraproom & finished up a class project. My family (extended as well) surprised last night with a brand new bike! I must say it's pretty sleek looking. I love it! I must have complained enough this past summer everytime my hubby took the kids for a bike ride and I couldn't join them 'cause I didn't have one. I'm so excited now that I can take the kids for a bike ride myself!

Tomorrow I'm teaching another class at Clipper Street. 1, 2, 3, Go Boy! If you're in need of boy ideas than this is the class for you. It's quite full for tomorrow but there is another date to choose from so if you're interested make sure to check the class calendar.

Here's a peek.




OK! Now on to some more amazing new stuff for Imaginisce.
First of all, here's a peek at 3 new collections that are coming out at CHA 2010.

LIVE OUT LOUD
TO LOVE & CHERISH
SPLASH DANCE

i-Top Tool:
As I mentioned earlier the Magnet Daddies are a new addition to the i-top tool.

But there's more!!
NEW: i-TOP BUTTON DADDIES

NEW: i-Top Badge Daddies

And another NEW PRODUCT which is TOP SECRET still (the DT don't even know about it yet!) is going to be one of the hottest new scrapbooking & crafting tools out there.

Here's a peek.

Make sure to check out the online gallery at Imaginisce for some fabulous examples of these new products.
Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Cari your classes look fabulous and I love the new realeases, the robots look awsome and I am loving the sea creatures. Perfect ofr us west coast girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work! happy birthday btw!!!!
    Hope you had a wonderful day!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete