Monday, January 11, 2010

Busy kitting

Yeppers! That's what I've been doing this afternoon. Kitting for a class I'm teaching tomorrow night at Clipper Street.

I've been teaching a series called 1,2,3 Go! where we create 3 single paged layouts in hopes that it will inspire those students who like to create double page spreads. This class is all about girls. (I mentioned the Boy class a few posts ago.) Thought I'd share a few peeks at this class for tomorrow. We're using a fabulous collection from My Mind's Eye.



So, if you live in the area I'd love to have you come! We'll have a ton of fun!

2 comments:

  1. **sigh** If only I lived close by, I would be there in a heartbeat. I love the idea of doing a one page that might inspire a second page. That is exactly how I need to go about things. First of all I need to learn to scrapbook, lol. Another reason why I need to take your class :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'll see if I can get a sitter :-)

    ReplyDelete