Monday, May 10, 2010

So Blessed

I feel so blessed to have 3 beautiful & healthy children. They bring me a great deal of joy (and teach me a great deal of patience as well.) I'm so proud of the things that they have accomplished & learned already. The little gifts that they made for me yesterday for Mother's Day will be treasured.

After church yesterday morning we snapped a couple of pictures, however, Kailyn really wasn't in the mood (as you can see from the picture of me with my boys - she didn't want to be outside anymore. oh well.)

Here's a picture of my mom, Kailyn and me. My mom made Kailyn's dress and her own. I just happened to have a skirt that matched that I bought about 6 years ago!!!
My boys! One little one was being a bit goofy though and this is the only picture where he's somewhat smiling.
After coming home from church my son Ryan wanted to make me lunch all by myself. Which he did. And it was delicious! Thanks my little chef!

Later in the afternoon I packed up a picnic and we went to a park (along with my folks) where the kids could run around, we played games, laughed lots and just had a great time.



Now it's back to working on projects & assignments. It's a busy month as I'm working part time as well so there's lots to do & not enough hours in the day! Don't you ever feel like you could have maybe 5 more hours in the day? I sometimes do.

I've been asked to teach at the "Stamp Out Breast Cancer" event at the Granville Island Hotel this weekend. I've actually got a couple of tickets here and would love to give them away if you live in the area & are interested in going. These passes will get you through the door, walk around & visit the boutique show, do some Make n Takes, be a part of the Silent Auction, see some demos and, of course, SHOP! So if you're interested just email me (cari_locken@yahoo.ca) Plus click HERE to see what classes are being offered and sign up for a few. I know you'll enjoy yourself!

Off to work!
Have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. What fun photos and don't little boys just have to be goofy when it comes to picture taking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Vancouver and would love to go to the event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shelly, I replied to you this morning but it looks like it didn't go through.
    Could you email me at cari_locken@yahoo.ca and let me know how many you'd like. The PO probably won't get it there by Friday but let's figure something out ok?

    ReplyDelete