Monday, June 21, 2010

A Busy Weekend!

Phew!! What a crazy weekend! I feel like I can finally take a breath!

School finished on Friday so the kids were quite excited.

We celebrated with a HUGE slurpee and a few hours at the water park - 'cause they got out at noon.
Then Saturday I had a worship practice at church in the am, back home to get all the stuff ready for Ryan's birthday party at the pool! The kids had a blast!! It was such a great place to have a party!

And then yesterday was Father's Day. The boys made these darling little books for Tim and with Kailyn made this for her daddy (with my help).

Supplies used: Imaginisce "Live Loud" collection (paper, ribbon, chipboard), Making Memories alpha stickers, Scenic Route "u" chipboard letter

So, today it's a bit of laundry, tidy up, put away all the school papers etc, maybe a trip to the mall because Ryan is anxious to spend some of his birthday money.
I am hoping that sometime this week we can go to the strawberry patch and pick a bunch of strawberries. Just hoping for some dry weather.

Well, that's it for today! Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow - your kids are out already - that's great! One more week for us...Love your Father's Day projects!! I'm crossing my fingers for better weather (i.e. SUMMER weather!) too. I forgot that the water parks are open - silly me! Thanks for the reminder. We've got some big slurpees in our near future too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cari!! I hope you have a fun vacation with your kids! This little can is perfect! I liked it so much!

    ReplyDelete