Monday, July 05, 2010

Birthday Bash!!


It's time!!! It's time to celebrate!! It's time for Imaginisce's Birthday Bash Reveal party!!!

I've been waiting so long to share projects with you and have had SO much fun with this collection. I must admit that it is my favorite so far. I just love it!

All week long on the Imaginisce blog there will be a whack load of projects that the Design Team members have created. So much inspiration will be shared it will blow your mind!! Trust me - I've had sneak peeks already! ;) Plus it's a PARTY - and what do you usually have at parties??? PRESENTS!!! That's right! So you won't to miss out on the fun!

Here's just a peek of one of my projects.
I'm not sure when my projects will be posted so I don't want to spoil the fun. But I will share once they're posted on the blog.

Have a fabulous day!

2 comments: