Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My Cottage Christmas sneak

Morning!

Just wanted to share with you a layout that I created using the new Cottage Christmas collection from Imaginisce.

I stamped my image using the Snag 'Em stamps (holly design) and Versamark ink on the cardstock. I stamped the image all over the cardstock in random places.


I then sprinkled the freshly stamped image with clear embossing powder.
Then I used my heat gun to emboss the image.

Once I had finished the design of my layout I used the i-rock to add some pearl studs to the stamped design (on the berries). I also used the i-top tool to make the brads for the flowers.
Here's the finished page.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute! The embossing with the pearls really adds something nice to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:32 PM

    This is so pretty, Cari!!

    ReplyDelete