Friday, July 16, 2010

Some new Core'dinations!

With CHA just around the corner we're going to be seeing many sneak peeks at new product that the scrapbooking industry is releasing this summer. I'm always amazed how these companies can keep coming up with new ideas ... some we've seen before and have a bit of twist while others are just so ingenious and innovative!

Anyways, on to Core'dinations here. ;)
I've got a peek for you of a new collection. Core'dinations has teamed up with Graphic 45 this time and has a collection to match some of their papers! It's absolutely stunning! It's called Core Impressions Graphic 45 Collection.




I like the diamonds, the clocks, the houndstooth & the damask! I don't know which one is my favorite yet 'cause I love them all!

Do you have a favorite??


4 comments:

  1. My favorite is the blue clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. courtneywhitfield2:31 PM

    i love the damask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cari, this collection is uber awesome! They are one clever bunch of creaters at Core'dinations. Happy playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat C.12:36 PM

    I really love the clocks, damask, houndstooth...I guess I love them all (surprise, surprise!!)
    Can't wait to play with them.

    ReplyDelete