Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Phew! Been busy!

Can't believe it's been a week since I last wrote here. Summer is busy and that's good. Although the last few days the weather hasn't been as hot as it was. But I think things are looking up for the rest of the week.

Just wanted to share that I'm posting today on the Paper Trunk blog. CLICK HERE for my post.
And I'll just share a couple of peeks as it wouldn't be fair if I showed it all ... now would it? You'll just have to head on over to the blog to find out more.

I was excited earlier this week to get an email from Scrapbook Trends requesting a mini album for their new Mini Albums issue that's coming out! I love this album and just was so happy that they asked for it!

Tomorrow is my mom & dad's wedding anniversary.
Happy 43rd Anniversary Mom & Dad! I love you both very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment