Friday, September 03, 2010

It's Friday and some exciting news!


Wow! It's Friday, the end of yet another week. Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous day so the kids & I will have to make the most of it today. I can't believe that they'll be going back to school in just 4 days.
I honestly have this bittersweet feeling inside. We went to get all the registration done the other day and they were very excited to be in the school again. JJ met his new Gr. 1 teacher and she is really nice but he was just so shy. Makes my heart sad a bit to know that he'll be gone all day. But I do know that he'll be just fine.

Yesterday the children had their last swimming lesson and they all passed!!! Yeah. JJ was in a different (younger kids) class but now they'll all be in the same group. Fun stuff for whoever the teacher will be. (I'll have to advise them that they can separate my kids at anytime because I'm sure they'll be a handful when they're all together in the water!)

I want to say a HUGE thankyou to all of you that have popped by my blog the last few days! It's been so much fun to read all of your comments about the CS Photography Blog, the Imaginisce September Sketch challenge and my scrap studio. Keep 'em coming.
If you are looking for the CS photography post CLICK HERE and that will take you right to the post where you can leave your comments. The blog hop is on until the 6th of September so you still have lots of time!

On another note I'm thrilled to share with you that I've been asked to be a part of the myStampBox Design Team starting in October. See the blog post for the full details.
Here's a list of the team members I'll be joining:
Allison Cope (CAN) – Coordinator
Agata Pfister (SWI)
Cari Locken (CAN)
Eva Pizarro (ITA)
Jaine Drake (LUX)
Jill Hildebrand (CAN)
Jolene Johnston (USA)
Kristen Swain (USA)
Maryfrances Fabbri (USA)
Melissa Wright (CAN)
Michelle Philippi (USA)
Stephanie Ackermann (USA)

So, I think that's it for today.
I'm out of here and going to enjoy the last weekend before school starts. Plus we have a big birthday to celebrate this weekend. Someone in our family is turning 10!!! (I know ... I can't believe it either!)

2 comments:

  1. COngrats Cari that is fantastic, I knwo that you will rock it!

    ReplyDelete