Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kitting today

Well, after a full day of cleaning yesterday and a really hard & good workout this morning I can honestly say ... "I'm tired".
Did a few errands this morning and have been busy finishing up instructions and kitting for classes I'll be teaching this Saturday at The Ultimate Scrapbook Retreat up at Loon Lake. That place is just so relaxing and peaceful. I love it!

Here's a peek at what I'll be teaching.
This first class I've taught before (this past spring at the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnivals) and I'm thrilled to be able to teach it again this coming weekend.

"Just Imagine"
It's a layout workshop - create 3 single paged layouts filled with beautiful patterned papers, fun embellishments and we get to play with the i-top tool and make a bunch of fun brads!


"Autumn Splendor"
This 2nd class is another layout workshop where we'll create 3 single paged layouts using gorgeous rich fall colored patterned papers, canvas embellishments & other goodies!
I'm so excited about this one because we'll be playing with the new Apple Cider collection from Imaginisce!!
So, if you're planning on being at the retreat this weekend I hope you've signed up for these classes (spots are limited so make sure to sign up quickly!!)

So ... back to kitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment