Monday, November 29, 2010

Have you finished yours?

SO, how many of you enjoy making your christmas cards each year? I admit that I do and I don't. I love coming up with the ideas and actually working on them but I usually leave it to the last minute and then I feel so rushed to get them done.
And ... it's happened again this year. I haven't even started.

I'm sure though that there are some of you who are in the same boat. So, I want to help you out a bit.

I have some "Holiday Wishes" christmas card kits left over from some classes that I've taught. This kit is full of the new Cottage Christmas from Imaginsce and lovely Core'dinations Cardstock and you will create 7 cards. You won't be disappointed.
PDF instructions and color photos will be included via email if you buy the kits.

So, if you're in the mood for card making and want to check something off your long list of things to do for the holidays now's your chance!

Kits are $20.00 each.
2 kits are $35.00 or
3 kits are $50
(*note* these are Canadian prices)

Please email me at cari_locken@yahoo.ca if you're interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment