Tuesday, December 14, 2010

So much to see & so much to do!

That's the way I feel right now. I'm not overwhelmed just enjoying it all.
These blogs (Imaginisce, Core'dinations, My Stamp Box, and Paper Trunk) are just hopping with great ideas and I hope that you've been checking them out! There's some awesome prizes to be had so make sure you stop by and leave a comment - you just never know - you might be a lucky winner!!!

Sometime this week you will see some fabulous projects from the Imaginisce Design Team using the new collection, Garden Party.
If you love Imaginisce like I do then why not show it by putting one of these BADGES on your blog. They're so pretty I had a hard time choosing one.

I enjoyed watching my children in their Christmas concert at school on Friday. They did a fabulous job singing in the choir.


Yesterday we had a school skating party and they had a blast skating. I just wish I could skate like I did when I was a kid. There was no fear of falling and breaking bones. Now ... well, it just wouldn't be a pretty sight! But I had fun too (even though my feet were numb!)

In the evening Kailyn sang with the choir again at the mall. That's so fun to see people gather around and start singing the Christmas carols. Afterwards we went to a few houses to sing a few songs. It reminded me of when I was younger and we used to go carol singing every Christmas. I loved that!

That's it for now. Off to do some laundry, errands and finish up some assignments.
Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment