Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Phew! Been busy!

Boy! It's been busy around here in my little scrap room. I've been kitting up a storm and I'm exhausted!! But super excited about all of these classes coming up!

If you want more info on the classes please feel free to check out the side bar here on my blog on the right hand side. I'll be teaching the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival next week and a couple weeks after that I'll be in on the Island again teaching at Scrapbook Parade for a weekend of classes - the event is called An Inspired Journey! Super fun stuff coming!
And if you live in the area and are planning to come to these events I'd love to see you in my classes!! You won't be disappointed! I promise! ;)

Today I've got a post up at MyStampBox. I created a card sketch and I'd love for you to pop by there and check it out.

Here's my card.
Supplies used: Core'dinations cardstock, Cuttlebug embossing folders, seam binding, Spellbinders die, Imaginisce (patterned paper and glam rocks adhered with the i-rock too), Versamark, clear embossing powder and MSB stamps

Off to get more kitting done! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment