Sunday, May 22, 2011

Get ready ...

for another awesome release week over at the Imaginisce blog!!

Starting on Monday we'll be having a release party for the new Happy Camper collection. It's so much fun and just perfect for all those summer photos that you'll be taking this year.

Here's a peek at some of the things I've created. Remember it's just a peek as I'll be posting my projects on Tuesday.


And if you haven't noticed it yet there's another AMAZING new collection posted on the Imaginisce site ... and I admit I'm in love again!

Introducing .... Happy Harvest! Isn't it fabulous?! Look at the cute fox and owls in there and I love the swirls on the papers. Such warm, rich colors.
Ok, off to enjoy the day and the rest of the long weekend here. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment