Saturday, September 17, 2011

Got Sketch Express 2 & a brief video to share!


If you have followed my blog you've heard me talk about the Got Sketch blog by the talented Valerie Salmon. She's so great at coming up with sketches and she's offering another great class called Got Sketch Express 2.
It starts up on September 19, 2011. You'll be able to complete 8 layouts in 4 weeks! It's a great idea for the busy scrapbooker because you just download the pdf file and go!

For more information on registering for the class CLICK HERE.

I saw this video on Heart & Stroke foundation - it's something that I want to share with you because it is SO important that we listen to our bodies. I can't stress it enough. Believe me - this past June was my eye opening experience and I don't want to see any of my friends or family go through the same thing. Listen to your bodies.



Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this- I am posting it on my blog today too.

    ReplyDelete