Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Blog Hop


I hope that you've been enjoying the blog hop between Imaginisce & Clearsnap.

Today one of my projects is posted on the Imaginisce blog.
I made a Christmas card using the Design Adhesives - love those things. And Glitter. Now, I like the way glitter looks but I honestly can say that I don't love working with glitter. It just gets everywhere - but it looks pretty. No doubt about that!

Here's my card.
Supplies:Imaginisce Santa' s Little Helper (paper) and i-rock tool to adhere some Glam Rocks; Clearsnap (Design Adhesives, Glitter (Ruby Slippers); Other: Ribbon, button

Please make sure to check out the creations by the rest of the team on BOTH blogs.

Check back tomorrow for one more project and then I'll be taking a break from blogging during the holidays.

1 comment:

  1. Love your card. It's very cute. The glitter adds so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete