Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Inspiration week @ Imaginisce


That's right. Don't forget that this week over at Imaginisce there are many wonderful ideas for Christmas. Make sure to check it out!

Today there's a brief post about mini albums.
Here's the one I created - I collected all of my fav holiday recipes and made an album.

As you can see there's an elastic cord that wraps around the cover of the album.
Instructions: I covered the back cover with patterned paper; punched 2 holes & attached the eyelets; threaded some elastic through the holes leaving the ends on the inside of the back cover; then covered the inside of the back cover with patterned paper making sure to have the ends lay as flat as possible. Voila!
I used some Imginisce foam squares to add some dimension to the die-cut along with a few red Glam Rocks adhered to the die-cut with my i-rock tool.
I kept each page in the mini album the same : one side a photo of the recipe and the other side the actual receipe. Simple but I like the look.
Supplies: Imaginisce (Santa's Little Helper collection; d-stress tool; i-top tool and large button), Bazzill Cardstock, ribbon (Offrays), red burlap (The Robin's Nest), Scrapbook Adhesives 3 L, elastic cord (Paper Salon - very old ), Colorbox ink, eyelets (We R Memory Keepers)

Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to stop by the Imaginisce blog - and check out the giveaway!!

2 comments:

  1. I so totally love this, I need to make one. Thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fantastic idea and it would also make a great gift!

    ReplyDelete