Today on the Imaginisce blog a few gals are sharing some New Years Inspiration ideas.
I decided to add my idea of a new calendar - so I made a pocket-book sized one.
- I created the template for the calendar myself and printed one month and the lines on one 7" x 7" sheet of cardstock.
- I repeated this 5 more times.
- Then flipped them over and printed the rest of the months on the backside of those sheets.
- Folded them all and placed them in a 7" x 7" piece of Geek is Chic patterned paper.
- I stapled them all together down the center.
- Then I just embellished the cover.
Supplies: Imaginisce (Geek is Chic papers and die-cut), American Crafts (Thickers), bias ribbon, white cardstock (Staples), calendar template (my own design)
If you'd like a copy of the template please just email me - it's not perfect but it works! ;)
You can also try THIS LINK (to the Canon site) and use this calendar template.
It's quite similar.
Thanks for stopping by! And Happy New Year!
(I know I'm a bit early but I will be taking a few days break here)