Friday, January 13, 2012

Next week ...

So excited that it's Friday and the weekend is here!! Oh, ... and my birthday on Saturday!! I find it hard to believe that I'm turning 43. Wow! I'm feeling very blessed, happy and doing great health-wise. Looking forward to a family celebration on Saturday here at our place!

Ok, just a quick note about next week on the Imaginisce blog.
There's a new release - Sole Sisters! It's so awesome!


Think of hanging out with your girlfriends, all those crops you've been to, the long hours chatting, going shopping, etc .... well this is the perfect collection to scrapbook all those memories & photos!
Join Imaginisce next week as the Design Team shares a ton of amazing projects! Trust me ... you'll love them!

Have a super weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! And yes, Sole Sisters is a great collection! :) Agreed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday Cari!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!! <3

    ReplyDelete